Introducing Our Social Video Ad Unit: SoapBox (…And We’re In MediaPost!)
Here at VideoGenie, we’re always looking for the best ways to help brands and digital marketers leverage the power of word-of-mouth and user-generated video content. Today we’re pleased to announce our new ad unit SoapBox, which incorporates our social video platform technology.
SoapBox changes the way brands can collect, manage and distribute user-generated content through display video advertising. For the first time, distribution of user-generated video content can be at scale via earned and social media, all within a testimonial-in-a-display ad unit. SoapBox aims to combine one of the best marketing mediums (video) with one of the best forms of marketing (word-of-mouth).
With SoapBox, brands and marketers can:
- Solicit and gather effective and dynamic user-generated video content within an ad unit
- Distribute the video content across multiple marketing channels with one-click and no video production costs
- Track and analyze video metrics, such as interaction rates, completion rates, number of views and click-through rate (CTR)
- Moderate recorded content to ensure only brand-safe messages are distributed
- Optimize the most effective video content in the ad unit based on social sharing, engagement and sales data
- Refresh video content in response to relevant and real-time trending topics
Consumers interacting with the display ad can:
- Easily record video content all within the ad unit
- Share content across their social graph and social media networks, such as Facebook and Twitter
If you’re interested in hearing more, feel free to shoot us a note at email@example.com.